1. Jerome Dreyfuss Momo pony skin bag £445 now £224.99
2. Smythson Panama cardholder £115 now £58.99
3. Barbour olive faux fur hood waxed cotton parka £299 now £175
4. Something for the kids or yourself - Micro Scooter Sprite £79.95 now £71.95
5. Valentino rock stud bracelet £205 now £105
6. Sophie Hulme monster card holder £125 now £75
7. Étoile Isabel Marant Joff jacket £265 now £159
8. For the little one - Petit Bateau cotton jersey dress £36 now £21.60
9. Prada tortoiseshell sunglasses £230 now £138.99
10. Kenwood kMix hand mixer (rated best hand mixer by independent consumer Which magazine) £65 now £40
11. Markus Lupfer Bonjour au Revoir jumper £250 now £175
12. KitchenAid Artisan 4.8L stand mixer £429 now £299.99
I'm sorry I've been MIA for the past week and a half. We're currently in Manchester spending Christmas with my brother and his family. I consider it a miracle that I even have a sibling in the U.K seeing how most of my family members are scattered all over the globe. This blog is just over 4.5 years old which is also another miracle in itself as things are becoming obsolete and redundant at the speed of light these days.
I'm rather amused but I'm not complaining about the sales now hitting BEFORE Boxing Day. I haven't gone crazy with shopping but I'm pleased I don't have to pay retail price and then wait nervously for the sale on the 26th. I've put together a collage of some pretty decent bargains here which I've also taken advantage of for myself and the family.
Shopping aside, I want to say what a privilege it has been to have conversed with some of you via email and social media. I've also have had the opportunity to meet a number of you face to face too. Thank you for your continual support and friendship. Here's wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a fresh beginning in 2015.