Outfit: Barbour parka (size UK 8), Isabel Marant x H&M sweatshirt (similar here), The Kooples sweat pants, New Balance sneakers, Hermes Cape Cod watch, Chanel sunglasses and Louis Vuitton Speedy 35cm.
1. I can’t look at reptile skin without shuddering. It doesn’t matter if it’s Hermes, Chanel or from a vintage store.
2. I’ve never watched the famed Titanic movie.
3. I craved for sashimi when I was pregnant. The restaurants wouldn’t serve it to me so I used to sneak in and hide my tummy under the table. It worked twice before I got caught.
4. Nothing riles me faster than rude, pretentious, arrogant and patronizing people. This applies to kids too.
5. Growing up, my dad had a chauffeur that we used to call Uncle Tan. He gave us the BEST pets - a Siamese cat which I named Bimbo after a character from an Enid Blyton book (I found out later she was in fact a HE) and a beautiful terrier called Alby. I still miss them (including Uncle Tan) terribly to this day.
6. We once lived in an old stately colonial house near an area that saw heavy fighting during the Japanese Occupation. It was seriously, the scariest place we ever lived in. We used to get visits from vicious monkeys, scorpions, bats, cobras and deers. Did I mention that there was a cemetery nearby?
7. I’m obsessed with mangoes and melons. I can quite happily eat them everyday.
8. I’m allergic to housework but I can’t stand a messy house.
9. I can get lost while looking at the GPS on my smartphone.
10. My current orchid is still alive after 4 months. In fact, I counted 18 new buds. #firstimeaplanthasntdiedonme.
p.s. Now's your turn. Tell me some random facts about you.