My name is Marlene. I have been selling secondhand designer handbags and accessories for the past 10 years. What started as a hobby and serious handbag addiction has turned into a business. I was trained as telecommunications engineer but gave up my career to become a mom and an entrepreneur. I've also been listed as a recommended reseller on The Purse Forum as well as MyPoupette. 10% of my fees is tithed to charitable organizations which support local Hampshire and international projects.
Our commission is 30% of the final selling price. This does not include eBay, Bonanza or Paypal fees. Depending on which online marketplace we use, your return is generally 52% to 65%. No fees will be charged for unsold goods.
How to Sell with Us
1. Simply box up your designer items and ship them to us. Repeat clients can contact us directly to have their packages picked up at our cost. We can also pick up your items if you live locally. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
2. Payment will be made via direct bank transfer within 2 weeks provided the transaction has been completed and there are no returns.
3. Your designer items will be listed for 2 months. Should your items did not sell, you can choose to have them re-listed or arrange to have them returned to you.
4. We only accept authentic designer goods and may inquire about the provenance of your items. We specialize in these designer brands - Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Mulberry, Gucci, Prada, Tod's, Goyard, Anya Hindmarch and Celine. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to consign a designer item which has not been listed here. We will only be too happy to help!
What to Consign
1. We predominantly sell handbags and accessories (watches, jewellery, scarves, belts etc). However, due to a great demand, we will also accept clothes from these designers - Chanel, Rick Owens and Isabel Marant.
2. We will accept designer goods with value over £50. Please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com if you have further questions.